The Sub 60 Pilot (edition of 50)
The graphical details of the Sub 60 Pilot reflect its inspiration from vintage gauges, tachymeters, and measurement devices. The unique engraved dial incorporates fabrication and finishing celebrating the golden age of industry while embracing contemporary production techniques. Offered in silver and bronze variations, the dials are finished in satin black and made in small batches.
Powered by a reliable manual movement, the watch houses a dependable engine that has changed little in its 60+ year history. All it needs is hand-winding to power it for decades to come. Additional upgrades are also available, such as a Swiss ETA movement or custom handmade strap. Customization requests can be made upon reservation of your watch.
- Polished 316L Stainless Steel Case with flat crown
- Engraved Satin Black Dial with Silver or Bronze enamel fill
- Black or Rose Gold hands with vintage-colored lume
- Powered by a 3620 Manual Mechanical movement. Decorated finish with blued screws (Swiss ETA upgrade available).
- Domed Sapphire Crystal and Display back
- Case Dimensions: 41mm width (excluding crown) x 47mm length x 10mm height. 20mm lug width.
- Fitted with a Matte Black leather strap (custom strap available upon request).
- Includes a one-year warranty (will repair or replace watch if any mechanical problems occur outside of normal wear & tear). Please see our Terms & Warranty details.
- The standard model is priced at $625 US + $25 Shipping within the U.S. ($65 shipping fee for Europe, $85 for shipping elsewhere)
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping. Each watch will be assembled one at a time, first come first serve.
- 50% deposit due upon placement of order, balance due upon final shipment
- All invoicing will be issued via Paypal. Shipping address must be verified by Paypal, to guarantee insured delivery
- NOTE: Since additional import duties and VAT fees differ for each country (and can change frequently), we are not responsible for costs incurred in the destination country.