Modern Pilot Watch (edition of 20)
The utilitarian appearance of the Modern Pilot watch references its roots in military past. The timeless Flieger case is kept as minimal as possible, with the simple profile and brushed finish conveying a classic simplicity. Powered by a reliable 6498 manual movement, the watch houses a dependable (and easy to service) engine that has changed little in its 60+ year history. All it needs is hand-winding to power it for decades to come.
Additional upgrades are also available, such as a sapphire crystal or Swiss made ETA movement. Customization requests can be made upon reservation of your watch.
- Solid 316L Stainless Steel Case with a flat crown.
- 3 Case Options: Brushed Stainless Steel, Brushed Yellow Gold PVD, or Black PVD.
- Black Stainless hands with white/green lume
- Powered by a 6498 Mechanical movement. Decorated finish with blued screws (Swiss ETA upgrade available).
- Domed Mineral or Sapphire Crystal and Display back
- Case Dimensions: 44mm width (excluding crown) x 52mm length x 12mm height. 22mm lug width.
- Fitted with a Handmade leather strap.
- Packaged with a signed authenticity card and one-year warranty (will repair or replace watch if any mechanical problems occur outside of normal wear & tear)
- The standard model is priced at $540 US + $25 Shipping within the U.S. ($65 shipping fee for Europe, $85 for shipping elsewhere)
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping. Each watch will be assembled one at a time, first come first serve.
- 50% deposit due upon placement of order, balance due upon final shipment
- All invoicing will be issued via Paypal. Shipping address must be verified by Paypal, to guarantee insured delivery
- NOTE: Since additional import duties and VAT fees differ for each country (and can change frequently), we are not responsible for costs incurred in the destination country.