The California Flieger (edition of 20)
The striking graphic appearance of The California Flieger exhibits a clean modern flair with historical roots. Powered by a reliable manual movement, the watch houses a dependable engine that has changed little in its 60+ year history. All it needs is hand-winding to power it for decades to come.
Additional upgrades are also available, such as a sapphire crystal or Swiss made ETA movement. Customization requests can be made upon reservation of your watch.
- Solid 316L Stainless Steel Case with a flat crown (or oversized diamond crown on request).
- Black PVD or Polished Pink Gold Case.
- Black/White or Pink Gold hands with lume
- Powered by a 3620 Manual Mechanical movement. Decorated finish with blued screws (Swiss ETA upgrade available).
- Domed Mineral or Sapphire Crystal and Display back
- Case Dimensions: 44mm width (excluding crown) x 52mm length x 12mm height. 22mm lug width.
- Fitted with a Handmade leather strap (customization available upon request).
- Packaged in a burl wood display box and includes a one-year warranty (will repair or replace watch if any mechanical problems occur outside of normal wear & tear)
- The standard model is priced at $540 US + $25 Shipping within the U.S. ($65 shipping fee for Europe, $85 for shipping elsewhere)
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping. Each watch will be assembled one at a time, first come first serve.
- 50% deposit due upon placement of order, balance due upon final shipment
- All invoicing will be issued via Paypal. Shipping address must be verified by Paypal, to guarantee insured delivery
- NOTE: Since additional import duties and VAT fees differ for each country (and can change frequently), we are not responsible for costs incurred in the destination country.