B-Uhr Automatic (edition of 20)
The bold appearance of the B-Uhr Automatic watch references its roots in Aviation past. The sturdy case has a distinctive gun-blued finish, giving it both a sporty and contemporary edge. Powered by a Swiss ETA 2836 movement, the watch is a reliable workhorse that powers itself through daily wear.
Customization requests (such as back engraving) can be made upon reservation of your watch.
- 316L Stainless steel case with brushed gun-blued PVD finish
- Screw-down diamond crown
- Black Stainless hands with white/green lume
- Pilot dial & Blue hands with Super-LumiNova detailing
- Domed Sapphire Crystal
- Powered by a Swiss ETA 2836 Automatic Movement
- Case Dimensions: 45mm width (excluding crown) x 52mm length x 12mm height. 22mm lug width.
- Fitted with a Handmade leather strap.
- Packaged in an Exclusive Piano Finish Black Box with a signed authenticity card and one-year warranty (will repair or replace watch if any mechanical problems occur outside of normal wear & tear)
- The standard model is priced at $880 US + $25 Shipping within the U.S. ($65 shipping fee for Europe, $85 for shipping elsewhere)
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for shipping. Each watch will be assembled one at a time, first come first serve.
- 50% deposit due upon placement of order, balance due upon final shipment
- All invoicing will be issued via Paypal. Shipping address must be verified by Paypal, to guarantee insured delivery
- NOTE: Since additional import duties and VAT fees differ for each country (and can change frequently), we are not responsible for costs incurred in the destination country.