The 72 Flyback Chronograph (edition of 125)
Inspired by horology, modern design, and tool chronographs of the 1960’s and 70’s, the 72 Flyback Chronograph combines the best of vintage styling with pared-down design—a heritage-inspired watch built for the modern wrist.
Constructed of solid 316L stainless steel, the asymmetrical case has a satisfying heft without being too clunky. Fitted with a thick domed sapphire crystal, the watch also has a dramatic profile that communicates both a vintage and contemporary vibe. The timepiece is available in two distinctive dial designs, an elegant black dial or brushed silver “Panda” dial with black subdials. Both incorporate a light beige Super-LumiNova applied to the markers and hour/minute hands for increased visibility at night.
Powering the 72 Flyback is a hybrid “meca-quartz” VK64 movement, which incorporates a mechanical front-end with a smooth-sweeping second hand and flyback action—while using quartz as the underlying power source. With its high degree of accuracy, it’s a reliable solution for a chronograph yet still has the tactile feel of a traditional mechanical movement.
- Brushed 316L Stainless Steel Case with engraved crown
- Black Dial or Silver Dial with black subdials
- Domed Sapphire Crystal with interior UV coating
- Engraved Stainless Steel Back with limited edition serial
- Powered by a VK64 Hybrid Meca-Quartz Chronograph Movement with Sweeping Flyback Seconds
- Case Dimensions: 43mm width (excluding crown) x 48mm length x 13mm height. 22mm lug width.
- Fitted with an Italian Leather Strap with quick-release lug pins (choice of black or brown strap)
- Includes a one-year warranty (will repair or replace watch if any mechanical problems occur outside of normal wear & tear). Please see our Terms & Warranty details.
- This model is ready to ship, and will be packaged and shipped upon completion of payment.
- Upon confirmation of the order, a Paypal invoice will be issued for full payment. The shipping address must be verified by Paypal, to guarantee insured delivery
- NOTE: Since additional import duties and VAT fees differ for each country (and can change frequently), we are not responsible for costs incurred in the destination country.